For most women, pregnancy can be the most gratifying experience of a lifetime. A tarot reading can be of great help to those who want to know if they’re pregnant, or if they want an overview of the situation.
If one only desires to know whether they’re pregnant or not, they can ask for an Am I Pregnant Yes or No tarot card reading. However, tarot readers can also provide the querent with more information other than the possibility of a pregnancy. A holistic pregnancy tarot reading can provide insight into the current situation surrounding the pregnancy and the challenges one might encounter during this period.
It’s important to note that pregnancy tarot readings are in no way a substitute for professional health or medical assessment. It can only shed some light on the querent’s current situation and offer assistance when making significant decisions.
Am I Pregnant Yes or No Tarot Reading
Even though a tarot reading isn’t a substitute for a medical assessment, many people still ask for a tarot reading to find answers about pregnancy matters. Most do this because, for centuries, the tarot provides significant guidance on different aspects of life. The cards impart messages that give the seeker reassurance and empowerment.
Perhaps the most asked question tarot readers get is whether one is pregnant or not. Another query that many women ask is if they’ll be a mother soon. To find the answer, one can use the Am I Pregnant Tarot spread.
Unlike the usual spreads, the Am I Pregnant Tarot spread doesn’t give much importance to the positioning. After drawing five cards and arranging them horizontally, the reader can determine if the answer is yes or no by counting and labeling the cards.
Major arcana cards and even-numbered minor arcana cards (e.g., Justice, Two of Cups, Six of Pentacles, etc.) represent a yes. Meanwhile, court cards and odd-numbered minor arcana cards (Queen of Swords, Three of Wands, etc.) indicate a no.
If all five cards represent a yes, then the answer to the question is a solid yes. On the other hand, if all five cards indicate a no, then the answer is highly likely a negative. When the cards are a combination of yes or no, the ratio will indicate the probability of pregnancy.
After determining the probability of pregnancy, the reader can proceed to interpret the cards as usual. Again, the positioning isn’t significant for this particular spread. Thus, the reader can be more flexible when interpreting the cards.
Pregnancy Tarot Spreads
Although one can ask questions that are answerable by yes or no, it’s advisable to ask open-ended questions instead. Open-ended questions provide insight into the conditions surrounding the possible pregnancy, as well as other matters of fertility and childbirth.
It’s best to ask questions that can give you an overview of possibilities and assist you in making crucial decisions. Below are some pregnancy tarot spreads that can provide clarity to your current situation.
Pregnancy Tarot Spread
Pregnancy can be one of the most joyous occasions in a woman’s life, but it can also be a time of uncertainty for some. This nine-card pregnancy tarot spread can be used to empower and uplift women in their journey towards motherhood.
- Position 1 – What’s my current physical, mental, and emotional state?
- Position 2 – How will my experience towards motherhood be?
- Position 3 – What blessings will I receive during my pregnancy?
- Position 4 – What challenges might I face?
- Position 5 – How can I make a wholesome connection with my baby?
- Position 6 – What should I do to ensure that I’ll be safe and healthy during this period?
- Position 7 – What preparations should I do for labor and actual birth?
- Position 8 – What should I prepare for the arrival of my baby?
- Position 9 – How can my partner help me better during this time?
The Fertility Spread
The fertility spread can be used to gain insight into one’s fertility, as well as other pregnancy-related issues.
- Position 1 – How’s my overall wellbeing?
- Position 2 – What should I do to improve my physical and mental health?
- Position 3 – How can my partner and I help each other to be healthy?
- Position 4 – What should I be cautious about to avoid a decrease in fertility?
- Position 5 – How can I handle stress better?
- Position 6 – What bad habits should I stop?
- Position 7 – How do I ensure a safe and enjoyable fertility process?
- Position 8 – What will be the result?
13 Card Pregnancy Tarot Spread
The 13-card pregnancy tarot spread provides a holistic overview and includes all trimesters of the period of pregnancy. This spread involves the mother, the child, as well as other factors, such as the relationship between the parents.
The First Trimester:
- Position 1 – What do the higher spiritual beings say about the mother’s physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual state?
- Position 2 – What do the higher spiritual beings want to impart concerning the baby’s overall health?
- Position 3 – How’s the relationship between the parents at present?
The Second Trimester:
- Position 4 – What do the higher spiritual beings say about the overall state of the mother?
- Position 5 – What are the baby’s health concerns?
- Position 6 – What are the changes in the relationship between the parents at present?
The Third Trimester:
- Position 7 – How’s the bond between the mother and child?
- Position 8 – How’s the baby’s overall health?
- Position 9 – How’s the relationship between the parents during this period?
- Position 10 and 11 – Give an overview of the current circumstances and possible challenges.
- Position 12 – How will the actual birth process be?
- Position 13 – What’s the baby’s sex?
Tarot Cards that Represent Pregnancy
Below are some tarot cards that represent fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood. Take note that the following descriptions are based on the Rider Waite Smith system.
The Empress card depicts a beautiful woman surrounded by lush forest while wearing a crown with twelve stars. These details represent the Empress’ connection with both the mystical and the natural worlds.
The Empress is associated with beauty, femininity, nurturing, and abundance. Because the Empress card is known for its nurturing energy, it’s the best card that represents fertility and pregnancy.
The Moon is associated with the subconscious as well as feelings of fear and anxiety. In a pregnancy tarot reading, this card signifies unexpected pregnancy. For those that are struggling with infertility, seeing the Moon in a reading is a positive sign.
The Sun card depicts a child sitting on a horse. This card highlights optimism, abundance, and vitality. Seeing the Sun in a pregnancy tarot reading can be a sign that a bundle of joy will soon join the family.
The Chariot is a symbol of control, action, and determination. This card shows a man in armor standing in a chariot. In a pregnancy tarot reading, the Chariot card signifies that a couple is planning for a child, and they’re already making the necessary preparations to expedite the process.
Ace of Pentacles
This card shows a coin or pentacle being held by a large hand that’s emerging from the clouds. Associated with manifestation and abundance, the Ace of Pentacles card also represents fertility and conception.
Two of Pentacles
The Two of Pentacles is associated with the prioritization of multiple responsibilities, as well as adaptability and time management. One of the cards that represent pregnancy, the Two of Pentacles signifies many things such as juggling responsibilities during the hectic time of pregnancy and the possibility of conceiving twins.
Queen of Cups
The Suit of Cups, in general, represents emotions, love, and relationships. Similar to the Empress, the Queen of Cups is both nurturing and compassionate. Seeing this card in a tarot reading is a positive sign that a couple might be expecting soon.
Finding a Tarot Reader
Pregnancy tarot readings provide enlightening information and insight into one’s journey toward motherhood. The cards empower and reassure those that are wanting to be pregnant or those who are already expecting.
In a nutshell, pregnancy tarot readings can help them in making excellent choices and decisions. Again, it’s vital to remember that pregnancy psychic readings aren’t a substitute for a medical check-up.