When one starts to have a flicker of interest in someone, it’s inevitable to want to know if they share the same feelings or if it’s possible for a relationship to bloom. When it comes to love matters (whether it’s an innocent crush or true love), a tarot reading can be of great help.
If you merely want to know their feelings towards you, you can ask for a yes-or-no tarot reading. For a more insightful reading, the Is My Crush Crushing Back spread or the Does He Think About Me spread can be used. You can also watch out for the cards that give the best love advice like the Lovers, the Ace of Cups, and the Four of Wands.
The tarot can reveal the thoughts, feelings, and even the hidden desires of a person. One-card yes-or-no tarot readings can provide concise answers, but if you wish for a more holistic reading, you might want to survey the situation through a tarot spread that best fits your situation.
Best Spreads to Use in Crush Tarot Readings
The One-Card Tarot Draw
A one-card tarot draw is commonly used in daily readings and yes-or-no tarot readings. One-card tarot draws are perfect for those who need straightforward answers to their questions.
One disadvantage of one-card tarot draws (and yes-or-no tarot readings in general) is the fact that no other card can support it, which can result in an unbalanced reading. If you want elaborate insights and in-depth advice, it’s advisable to use tarot spreads that involve three or more cards.
Is My Crush Crushing Back Spread
Crushing on someone can make you feel a roller coaster of emotions. The pining might be painful, but it can also be blissful at the same time. If you dislike being left in the dark, this 12-card spread can help you discern if the subject of your affections feels the same way about you.
- Position 1 – What are my true feelings towards this person?
- Position 2 – What do I need to know about my crush?
- Position 3 – What can I learn about my crush’s body language?
- Position 4 – What kind of connection exists between us?
- Position 5 – How can we connect better?
- Position 6 – How does this person treat me?
- Position 7 – Do we share the same interests?
- Position 8 – What should I do to gain confidence?
- Position 9 – Is my crush interested in me?
- Position 10 – What should I do with my feelings?
- Position 11 – Is there a possibility for romance to blossom between us?
- Position 12 – Will pursuing this person prove to be worth it in the end?
The Crush Spread
Before your innocent crush develops into an all-consuming and passionate type of love, it’s best to know what the other party truly feels. Similar to the Is My Crush Crushing Back Spread, this six-card spread will give you an overview of your current romantic situation.
- Position 1 – What’s the true nature of my affection towards my crush?
- Position 2 – How does the subject of my affection feel about me?
- Position 3 – How would they react if I honestly tell them about my feelings?
- Position 4 – How should I act around them?
- Position 5 – Is there a reason for me not to pursue my crush?
- Position 6 – What will be the outcome?
Long-Term Crush Spread
Dealing with a long-term crush can be frustrating and disheartening. To determine if your pining will bear fruits or if it’s mutual, you might want to use this simple three-card spread.
- Position 1 – What does the Universe want to tell me about my crush (e.g., their overall personality, energetic level, etc.)?
- Position 2 – What hinders me from making a romantic connection with my crush?
- Position 3 – What are the things I’m not aware I’m doing that I should change or stop?
Does He Think About Me Tarot Spread
If you have an undeniable and powerful attraction towards someone, there’s a high probability that that person is part of your soul group. In such cases, you can sense their feelings towards you through telepathy. This kind of connection is difficult to establish, and thus, you can use this five-card spread to know if your crush is thinking about you instead.
- Position 1 – Is my crush interested in me/thinking about me?
- Position 2 – What does my crush think about me?
- Position 3 – Are they sexually attracted to me?
- Position 4 – What does the subject of my affections desire from me?
- Position 5 – Will my crush try to connect with me anytime soon?
Tarot Cards that Give the Best Love Advice
True to its name, the Lovers card signifies love in different forms (romantic love, filial love, self-love, love from the Divine, etc.). In a crush tarot reading, the Lovers is telling you that there exists a psychic connection between you and the person you desire. The appearance of this card in a love reading is a positive sign that you’re destined to be with your crush.
In most readings, the Empress represents expressing tenderness, enjoying abundance, and motherhood. In a tarot reading about crushes, however, the Empress is a symbol of union and unconditional love. This card is a sign that that relationship between you and your crush might advance to the next level.
The Sun is a positive card in general, and it’s associated with enlightenment, greatness, vitality, and assurance. In a love reading, it signifies love at first sight. The Sun tells you that as you open yourself to possibilities, pure love will naturally come your way.
Ace of Cups
The Suit of Cups primarily deals with emotions and the heart. The Ace of Cups represents intimacy and love. If you’re wondering if your crush likes you too, this is an affirmative sign assuring you that the attraction between the two of you will grow, and you’ll develop a relationship to a deeper level.
Two of Cups
The Two of Cups is the equivalent of the Lovers in the Minor Arcana. This card is associated with connection and attraction. In crush tarot readings, the Two of Cups is a signal that you should pursue the person you desire because they will surely reciprocate your feelings.
Five of Cups
The Five of Cups signifies loss and regret. In a tarot reading about love, this suggests that it might be better to let go of your hope and say goodbye to your (most likely) unrequited love. Seeing this card might discourage you from attaining love, but it’s best to remember that you should still be open to other possibilities.
Ten of Cups
The Ten of Cups represents joy, peace, and family. Seeing this card in a crush tarot reading means that you’ll find happiness soon. You’ll form a deep bond with your desired person, and the love between you will flourish.
Four of Wands
In general, the Four of Wands means that something exciting will happen in the near future. In a tarot reading concerning your crush, this card tells you that there’s a high chance that you’ll have a long-lasting relationship with them.
Three of Swords
The Three of Swords represents heartbreak, loneliness, and betrayal. If this card appears in a crush tarot reading, it’s best to brace yourself from the emotional pain you’re about to experience. You might receive saddening news such as your crush getting back with their ex, or you might discover that they’ve only been leading you on all this time.
Six of Swords
In normal tarot readings, the Six of Swords signifies recovery and travel. However, in a love tarot reading, this card warns you to let go of your feelings because it’s unhealthy for you. Pursuing your crush might only lead to frustration and disappointment.
Finding a Tarot Reader
Dealing with crushes can be as stressful as it is delightful because there are times when you don’t know if the feeling is mutual or if it’s all unrequited love. Professional psychics on this website who specialize in tarot readings about love and relationships can provide you much-needed guidance. Psychic love readings, in general, can empower and help you make the right decisions given your circumstances.